Check the Story of the Fall of Jericho (Joshua 6).
1. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
Check the Fourth Book of the Bible (Numbers).
2. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
Check the story of the Sheep and the Goats (Matthew 25:31-46).
3. The word says to give a drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry; so how about dinner tonight?
Check the Ten Commandments (Leviticus 19).
4. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
Check some of the Prophets in the Old Testament (1 Samuel 3).
5. I’m usually not very prophetic, but I can see us together.
Check the Definition of Faith (Hebrews 11:1).
6. Is your name Faith? ‘Cause you’re the substance of things I’ve hope for.
Check the story of How Joseph Interpreted Pharaoh’s Dream (Genesis 41).
7. I’m no Joseph, maybe you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you.